Apply for FR 6400 N 11
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) Competitive Grant: Housing as an Intervention to Fight AIDS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.241.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2021 The application deadline is 115959 PM Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Assessment and Improvement of Prison Personnel Interaction with Inmates and Human Rights Compliance in Salvadoran Prisons
Previous opportunity: Economic Diversification and Access to Finance in Bahrain
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6400 N 11
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6400 N 11) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CPD 2021 04||Fiscal Year 2021 HOPWA Permanent Supportive Housing Renewal and Replacement Grant Applications|
|FR 6500 N 21 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6500 N 21 B||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative|
|FR 6500 N 21 C||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6500 N 71 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative - Tester Coordinator Training|
|FR 6400 N 61||HBCU Research Center of Excellence|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6400 N 11", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.