Apply for SFOP0007728
- The Department of State, Assistance Coordination in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Economic Diversification and Access to Finance in Bahrain" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.500.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 06, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) Competitive Grant: Housing as an Intervention to Fight AIDS
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 4
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007728
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007728) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SB OVVB 21 001||Veteran Business Outreach Center|
|SFOP0007878||Support for Women-Owned SMEs in Less Privileged Communitiesin Sri Lanka|
|FTIF GUYANA FY20 0321||Strengthening the capacity of the Government of Guyana (GoG) to improve the transparency of the fiscal management of natural resource funds used for public infrastructure projects|
|SB OIIFT 21 001||Federal and State Technology Partnership Program (FAST) 2021 Announcement|
|SB OCAPR 21 001||PRIME-2021-01|
|OWBO 2021 01||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER RESILIENCY AND RECOVERY DEMONSTRATION GRANT|
|STI40020GR0025TJ1||Providing 21st Century Debt Management Tools for the Government of Tajikistan|
|SB OVVT 21 001||VFPTEP-2021-01|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007728", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.