Apply for INL21CA0028 ELSALVADOR PRISONS
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assessment and Improvement of Prison Personnel Interaction with Inmates and Human Rights Compliance in Salvadoran Prisons" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: BJA FY 21 Economic, High-Technology, White Collar, and Internet Crime Prevention National Training and Technical Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) Competitive Grant: Housing as an Intervention to Fight AIDS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL21CA0028 ELSALVADOR PRISONS
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL21CA0028 ELSALVADOR PRISONS) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OJJDP 2021 92005||OJJDP FY 2021 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 92004||OJJDP FY 2021 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program|
|SFOP0008096||Supporting Accountability for Atrocities in Haiti|
|TREAS GRANTS 052022 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|SFOP0008097||Western Hemisphere Regional Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing Assessment|
|O OJJDP 2021 05001||OJJDP FY 2021 Comprehensive Youth Violence Prevention and Reduction Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 92009||OJJDP FY 2021 Family Drug Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 00002||OJJDP FY 2021 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence|
|O OJJDP 2021 07001||OJJDP FY 2021 Children’s Advocacy Centers National Subgrants Program|
|O COPS 2021 97003||FY 21 COPS Office Hiring Program Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 89002||COPS Office School Violence Prevention Program Solicitation|
|72051421RFI00001||Request for Information - Human Rights potential design|
|O OJJDP 2021 10001||OJJDP FY 2021 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2021 06003||OJJDP FY 2021 Delinquency Prevention Grants Program|
|72062421RFA00005||Strengthening Civil Society and Community Resilience Program in Cameroon|
|O OJJDP 2021 13001||OJJDP FY 2021 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training and Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership Development|
|O OJJDP 2021 18001||OJJDP FY 2021 Title II Formula Grants Program FY 2021 Title II Grant Solicitation Year 1 of the 3-Year Plan|
|O OJJDP 2021 11002||OJJDP FY 2021 Family-Based Alternative Sentencing Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 15001||OJJDP FY 2021 Post-Secondary Education Opportunities for Child Protection Professionals|
|O OJJDP 2021 13002||OJJDP FY 2021 Juvenile Justice System Reform Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL21CA0028 ELSALVADOR PRISONS", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.