Apply for DOS MSU SSH FY20
- The Department of State, U. S. Mission to Lesotho in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 02, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Mental-Health-and-Wellness-Act-2020
Previous opportunity: Support HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Activities for Mothers, Children, and Families under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS MSU SSH FY20
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS MSU SSH FY20) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6300 N 07||Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
|NGA POLECON GR FY20 001 121919||FY 2020 Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program|
|DOS CONAK FY20 07||U.S. Embassy Conakry, Annual Program Statement|
|693JK320NF0003||Technical Assistance Grant|
|72052720RFI00002||Sources Sought Notice-New Alternative Development Partnership Opportunity|
|72088720 PACIFIC RFI 00002||Pacific-American Partnership Fund (PACAP)|
|CDFI 2020 NACA||Fiscal Year 2020 NACA Program|
|CDFI 2020 FATA||Fiscal Year 2020 CDFI Program|
|STI40020GRXXXX||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|72016720RFA001||USAID/Kosovo- Request for Concept Papers|
|72016520RFA00001||Roma inclusion Activity|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY19||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe|
|CDFI 2020 BEA||FY 2020 Bank Enterprise Award Program Application|
|BOR UC 20 N002||R16AP00201 Mod 005 - NTUA Liaison O&M|
|72051420RFA00011||Youth Resilience Activity (YRA)|
|DOS COD SSHF FY20||Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|72048620RFA00001||Assistance to Ethnic Tibetans in People’s Republic of China|
|SUSMAS19CA0004||2021 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Women’s Leadership Academy|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS MSU SSH FY20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.