Apply for FTA 2020 002 TPM ER
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Transportation Emergency Relief Funds for Transit Systems Affected by Major Declared Disasters Occuring in Calendar Year 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.527.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 17, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Support HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Activities for Mothers, Children, and Families under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: 2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTA 2020 002 TPM ER
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2020 002 TPM ER) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BIA IHSP 2020 0001||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
|FM CDL 20 001||FY2020 Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation|
|FM MHP 20 001||FY2020 High Priority-Commercial Motor Vehicle Grant Program (HP-CMV)|
|FM MHP 20 002||Fiscal Year 2020 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD)|
|FM DTG 20 001||FY2020 Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Grant Program|
|FTA 2020 005 LOWNO||Low or No Emission Program (Low-No Program)|
|BIA IHSP 2020 0003||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|BIA IHSP 2020 0004||Indian Highway Safety Grant Writing Training Grant|
|FR RLD 20 001||FY20 Birmingham, AL and Mississippi Stations Improvement Project|
|FTA 2020 006 BUS||Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|FTA 2020 008 FERRY||Passenger Ferry Grant Program|
|FR RLD 20 002||FY20 Gulf Coast Working Group Activities|
|693JK320NF0005||Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant|
|693JK320NF0007||Community Safety Grant|
|693JK320NF0009||Public Sector Training Grants|
|FR AMT 20 001||FY20 Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 20 002||FY20 National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 20 003||FY20 Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission (NECC)|
|FTA 2020 004 TRI SRD||FY 2018 Safety Research Demonstration Program|
|FTA 2020 003 TRI BCP||FY 2018 Redesign of Transit Bus Operator Compartment to Improve Safety, Operational Efficiency, and Passenger Accessibility Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2020 002 TPM ER", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.