Apply for F18AS00116
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Fire Plan-Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.674.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This announcement is for notification purposes only..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources, Regional Development
Next opportunity: Mount Rainier Evergreen State College Internship Program
Previous opportunity: Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00116
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00116", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.