Apply for P18AS00076
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mount Rainier Evergreen State College Internship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 04, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Agriculture Conservation Experienced Services (ACES) Program
Previous opportunity: National Fire Plan-Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00076
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00076) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP18AS00186||Youth Engagement and Development|
|NPS DOIP18AC00202||Conservation crew to continue work on the Historic Chilkoot Trail and Historic|
|ETA FLC TEGL 15 17 FY2018||Fiscal Year 2018 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance|
|NOI ILAB 18 02||From Research to Practice: Using Knowledge to Accelerate Progress in the Elimination of Child Labor and Forced Labor|
|NPS 18 NERO 0029||Conservation Intern for FOMR|
|NPS 18 NERO 0030||Rehabilitate Historic Culps Hill/Spangler Woodlots and Invas|
|NPS NOIP18AS00199||ANTIETAM NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD- CCC Maintenance Interns|
|NPS NOIP18AS00200||Provide for Residential Environmental Education for Middle School|
|P18AS00190||Youth Interns for Trails Projects at North Cascades National Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0034||Youth Conservation Crew for Deferred Maintenance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0036||Support Welcome Center & Community Outreach Initiatives|
|NPS 18 NERO 0023||Youth Conduct Beautification & Trail Improvement Projects|
|FOA ILAB 18 02||From Research to Practice: Using Knowledge to Accelerate Progress in the Elimination of Child Labor and Forced Labor|
|P18AS00166||North Cascades National Park Youth Stewardship Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0038||Natural and Cultural Resources Division Interns|
|NPS 18 NERO 0040||Spindle City Corps Maintenance Teams 2018-2019|
|FOA ETA 18 04||YouthBuild|
|FOA ILAB 18 01||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|NOI ILAB 18 04||Improving the Enforcement of Labor Laws in Guatemala|
|NPS DOIP18AC00352||PO-00724147 Bartlett Cove/Dry Bay Landscaping & Brushing|
Grant application guides and resources
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00076", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.