Apply for 03192017 TL S2S 2
- The General Dynamics Information Technology in the education, environment, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Initital" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000, 10.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2019 Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announcement for details..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 123 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Health
Next opportunity: Public Health Nursing
Previous opportunity: Delivering High Quality HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in The Bahamas under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 03192017 TL S2S 2
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (03192017 TL S2S 2) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|07152017 SA S2S SYN 1||TITLE-07152017-SA-S2S-SYN-1|
|11182017 S2S TL 1||Synposis1|
|PTS RR 11 18 2017 OPP1||Created using multiprofiles account!|
|04212018 S2S TL 1||CreateAdobeSYN R16.2|
|04212018 SA WS S2S 1||TITLE-04212018-SA-WS-S2S-1|
|06162018 TLS2S 1||CreateAdobeSYN R16.2|
|06162018 TL S2S 1||CreateAdobeSYN|
|07212018 TL S2S 1||CreateAdobeSYN|
|03162019 TESTOPP 2||TEST-OPP|
|03162019 TESTOPP 3||TEST-OPP|
|05182019 SA WS 1||TITLE-UPDATED-S2S!|
|05182019 SA S2S SUB 1||TITLE-UPDATED-S2S!|
|05182019 TESTOPP 1||TEST-Opportunity|
|05182019 TESTOPP SUB||TEST-Opportunity|
|09212019 SA S2S 1||TITLE-09212019-SA-S2S-1|
|RFA ES 20 004||Optimizing Natural Systems for Remediation: Utilizing Innovative Materials Science Approaches to Enhance Bioremediation (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 20 049||New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 20 050||New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR) Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|12192020 SA S2S SYN 2||TITLE-12192020-SA-S2S-SYN-2|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "03192017 TL S2S 2", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.