Apply for 693JK322NF0012
- The Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Admin in the employment, labor and training, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 Hazardous Materials Instructor Training (HMIT) Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 14, 2022 Applications received after this deadline may not be considered. PHMSA will only accept one application from each applicant..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Transportation
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children
Previous opportunity: Market Development Cooperator Program 2022
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JK322NF0012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JK322NF0012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JK322NF0013||FY 2022 Supplemental Public Sector Training (SPST) Grants|
|693JK322NF0010||FY 2022 Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training (ALERT) Grant|
|693JK322NF0014||FY 2022 Community Safety Grants (CSG)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JK322NF0012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.