Apply for HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0023
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) - Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 04, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 02, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 4
Previous opportunity: Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Years 2021 and 2022
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0023
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|21 541||Conferences and Workshops in the Mathematical Sciences|
|21 542||Build and Broaden 2.0: Enhancing Social, Behavioral and Economic Science Research and Capacity at Minority-Serving Institutions|
|21 543||Integrative Research in Biology|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0006||Flowering Rush|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0005||Development of Septoria villarsiae for biological control of Nymphoides peltata|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0004||Comprehensive Evaluation of Recommended Actions to Limit Fishery Escapement from Reservoirs|
|HQ0034 21 S F001||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for the National Defense Education Program (NDEP) for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), and Biotechnology Education, Outreach, and Workforce Initiative Programs and Enhanced Civics Educat|
|80JSC020N0001 HHCSR||2020 HERO Appendix C: Human Health Countermeasures and Space Radiation Topics|
|80JSC020N0001 OMNIBUS2||2020 HERO Appendix D: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21NIAC A2||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase II|
|DE FOA 0002360||FY 2021 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2|
|21 545||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|21 546||Enabling Discovery through GEnomics|
|N00014 21 S SN03||Immersive Sciences for Training, Education, Mission Rehearsal, and Operations|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 1136||Bald Eagle Survey, Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia|
|21 547||Geomorphology and Land-use Dynamics (GLD)|
|O NIJ 2021 45004||Research on Juvenile Reoffending, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 45005||Longitudinal Research on Delinquency and Crime, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 45003||Research and Evaluation on Crime Laboratory Systems and Processes, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 44008||Research and Evaluation on School Safety, Fiscal Year 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.