Apply for BOR CGB 21 F001
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Years 2021 and 2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.570.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Special district governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Previous opportunity: Infrastructure Innovation for Biological Research
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR CGB 21 F001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR CGB 21 F001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|M21AS00195||Bureau of Ocean Energy Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR CGB 21 F001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.