Apply for RFA HL 20 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disparities Elimination through Coordinated Interventions to Prevent and Control Heart and Lung Disease Risk (DECIPHeR) - Research Coordinating Center (RCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.837, 93.838, 93.840.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $485,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Limited Competition for Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development (ABCD) Study - Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: Niger Counterterrorism Battlefield Evidence Integration
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA HL 20 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HL 20 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DE 19 010||Limited Competition: Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Tissue Regeneration Consortium (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 010||BLOODSAFE: Research to enhance availability of safe blood for patients with severe anemia and hemorrhagic conditions in low or lower-middle income countries (LLMICs) in Sub-Saharan Africa - Data Coordinating Center (DCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allow|
|RFA HL 20 009||BLOODSAFE: Research to enhance availability of safe blood for patients with severe anemia and hemorrhagic conditions in low or lower-middle income countries (LLMICs) in Sub-Saharan Africa (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|72067419RFA00005||Karabo ea Bophelo (KB) Activity in Lesotho|
|PA EAA 19 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awareness Grants|
|RFA AI 19 014||Atopic Dermatitis Research Network Leadership Center (UM1) Clinical Trial Required|
|SM 19 011||Transforming Lives Through Supported Employment|
|TI 19 009||National Evaluation of the Technology Transfer Center Program|
|PA 19 226||Behavioral and Social Research to Address Health Disparities in the U.S. (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HS 19 002||Using Data Analytics to Support Primary Care and Community Interventions to Improve Chronic Disease Prevention and Management and Population Health (R18)|
|7200AA19APS00004||Medicines Quality Assurance Systems Strengthening Program (MQASSP)|
|HRSA 19 079||Oral Health Infrastructure (OHI)|
|CDC RFA CK19 1903||Ecological Surveillance for High-Consequence pathogens in Sierra Leone|
|HRSA 19 094||Rural Maternity and Obstetrics Management Strategies Program|
|CDC RFA TP19 1902||Engaging State and Local Emergency Management Agencies to Improve Ability to Prepare for and Respond to All-Hazards Events|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD TBSG 0348||Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program Partner State Funding Opportunity|
|RFA HG 19 012||Limited Competition Centers of Excellence in Ethical, Legal and Social Implications (ELSI) Research (CEER) (RM1 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|72062019RFA00003||Key Population Community HIV Services Action and Response (KP-CARE 1) Activity|
|RFA TS 19 002||Multi-Site Study of the Health Implications of Exposure to PFAS-Contaminated Drinking Water|
|CDC RFA EH19 1902||A Comprehensive Public Health Approach to Asthma Control Through Evidence-Based Interventions|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HL 20 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.