Apply for FOA ILAB 17 08
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combating Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking of Adults and Children" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 11, 2017 Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Request for Information (RFI): Identifying Opportunities to Address Barriers for Lowering the Cost and Risk of Geothermal Drilling
Previous opportunity: Accessibility Evaluation of Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA ILAB 17 08
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ILAB 17 08) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ILAB 17 10||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|P17AS00819||Support for Interpretive Media|
|P17AS00816||Resource Stewardhip Opportunities for Youth at Lewis and Clark National Historic Park|
|P17AS00827||Conduct and Implement Visitor Use Study for Improved Visitor Experience|
|P17AS00828||Engaging Young Adults with Community-Based Conservation and Recreation Opportunities|
|P17AS00826||Expanding Explore Natural Communities Outreach to include other NCR Parks|
|NPS 17 NERO 0223||Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry NMHS and Hampton NHS|
|P17AS00835||Conservation and Restoration Activities for Youth at Olympic National Park|
|P17AS00842||Youth Engagement within Facilities Management at Southern Idaho Parks|
|P18AS00005||Improving Landscape and Wildlife Viewing Opportunities through Vegetation Management|
|P18AS00012||Natural Resource Education and Outreach Intern|
|P18AS00039||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P18AS00047||Digital Media Student Project|
|NPS DOIP18AC00186||SCA Academy Orientation Week - NPS Alaska Region|
|NPS 18 NERO 0015||Landscape Preservation-Youth Engagement Coordinator|
|NPS 18 NERO 0016||Landscape Preservation-Youth Engagement Coord.(Boston)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0017||PLC Youth Internship Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0018||Conservation Stewardship Corps|
|TEGL 12 17||National Health Emergency (NHE) Dislocated Worker Demonstration Grants|
|TEGL 13 17||Planning Estimate for Program Year (PY) 2018 Allotments for the WIOA Youth, Adult, and Dislocated Worker Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ILAB 17 08", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.