Accessibility Evaluation of Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park (P17AS00684)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Accessibility Evaluation of Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P17AC00795 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,250.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Combating Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking of Adults and Children
Previous opportunity: BLM-New Mexico Enchanted Circle Trails Enhancement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00684) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00685||Field Ecology and Technical Support for Long-term Monitoring in National Parks of the Southern Colorado Plateau Network – 2017|
|P17AS00353||Partnership with the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology and the National Cave And Karst Research Institute for Federal Fiscal Year 2017-2018|
|NOI ILAB 17 09||Project to Reduce Child Labor and Improve Working Conditions in Agriculture in the Dominican Republic (DR)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0147||Conduct Archeological Excavations of a First African Site on Jamestown Island|
|P17AS00475||Partnering for Preservation Technology 2017|
|P17AS00453||Characterizing air quality in Carlsbad Caverns and other SW U.S. National Parks|
|P17AS00469||Sound and Light Ecology Research|
|NPSNOILAMR1701479||Professional care, management, and conservation of the parks museum collections.|
|P17AS00342||Assessing the Transferability of a Historic Resources Decision Support Model to Optimize Budget Allocation for Adaptation Planning|
|NPS 17 NERO 0151||Provide for Experiences in the Principles and Practices of Conservation in Visitor Services and Natural Resource Programs|
|NPS 17 NERO 0153||Youth Career Development Program|
|P17AS00712||Plaster Treatment Planning at Tonto Montezuma Castle National Monuments|
|P17AS00711||WOLF TRAP PERFORMING ARTS PROGRAM SUPPORT|
|17CS13||Safety Matters: Relationships in Women’s Facilities|
|NOIP16AC01385||Midwest National Natural Landmark Gap Analysis - GRPL|
|P17AS00721||Mississippi River Delta Archeological Assessment, Mitigation, and Consultation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0155||YMCA Youth Interns|
|NPS 17 NERO 0166||Groundwork Hudson Valley Conservation and Community Outreach|
|NPS 17 NERO 0168||Opportunity to Provide Backcountry Visitor Services Support|
|NPS 17 NERO 0170||Appalachian Trail Resource Management (FY2017)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00684", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: