Apply for F19AS00284
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "15.608 - Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $273,190.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Youth Assist with Historic Preservation of Structures
Previous opportunity: Fire planning, fuel treatment effectiveness, and vegetation change in a landscape altered by a large wildfire, Lassen Volcanic National Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00284
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00284) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2020 2006152||Cooperative Research Program|
|F19AS00214||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|F19AS00213||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|F19AS00212||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|F19AS00211||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2020 2006162||FY2020 Marine Debris Removal|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2020 2006140||2020/2021 Sea Scallop Research Set Aside|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2020 2006076||Climate Program Office 2020|
|F19AS00198||Cooperatively Assess Federal Trust Species, Potential Effects on their Populations, and Habitat Usage and Availability in the Mississippi River|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006143||FY20-21 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Grants and Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2020 2006172||Species Recovery Grants to Tribes|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2020 2006174||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2020 2006149||2020/2021 Monkfish Research Set-Aside|
|F19AS00324||15.637 - Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2020 2006163||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program)|
|F19AS00337||Plover Management and Monitoring|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2020 2006188||FY2020 Office of Weather and Air Quality Research Programs|
|F19AS00361||Design and Implement Status Survey for Cape Fear Shiner|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2020 2006160||Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program|
|NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006204||Fiscal Year 2021 National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00284", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.