Apply for 19CS02
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Veteran Informed Care Training on Responsivity – Phase II" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: Prevention and Control of Chronic Disease and Associated Risk Factors in the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 19CS02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19CS02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005472||Cooperative Threat Reduction Metrics 2018-2019|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2019 01||U.S. Embassy New Zealand PAS Annual Program Statement|
|AFCP 2019 S||AFCP 2019 Small Grants Competition|
|AFCP 2019 L||AFCP 2019 Large Grants Program|
|F19AS00044||Montana Arctic Grayling Conservation|
|SFOP0005473||FY 2019 Community College Initiative Program|
|001 FY2019||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|002 FY2019||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0005474||FY 2019 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Scholars|
|SFOP0005475||FY 2019 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders|
|DOS NGA PD ABV FY19 003||Public Affairs Abuja Annual Program Statement|
|NPS NOIP15AC00004 001||Implementation of Cuyahoga Valley National Park Rural Landscape|
|19 VNM NOFO 02||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP 2019 Large Grants Competition Announcement|
|19 VNM NOFO 01||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP 2019 Small Grants Competition Announcement|
|DHS 18 GPD 044 000 98||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S)|
|PAS SLV AFCP SMALL FY19||US Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservatio (AFCP), Small Grants Competition, US Embassy San Salvador|
|F19AS00048||Characterizing pasture-scale habitat quality for priority grassland songbirds|
|SFOP0005480||2019 TIP Office Research Funding Opportunity|
|SVM700 19 PAS 003||US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Women Empower Club|
|SVM700 19 PAS 004||U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Journalism Club|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19CS02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.