NIH StrokeNet Regional Coordinating Stroke Centers (U24) (PAR 17 276)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIH StrokeNet Regional Coordinating Stroke Centers (U24)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.853.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Justice Academy Anti-Corruption and Human Rights Curriculum Development
Previous opportunity: BLM NV Elko District Special Status Species Monitor and Habitat Enhancement Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 17 276) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OD 17 007||Tobacco Regulatory Science (R01)|
|RFA OD 17 008||Tobacco Regulatory Science Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03)|
|RFA OD 17 009||Tobacco Regulatory Science (R21)|
|CDC RFA PS17 1705||Strengthening Collaboration Between TB Control Programs and Affiliated Partners in the United States|
|RFA HL 18 007||ImPlementation REsearCh to DEvelop Interventions for People Living with HIV (PRECluDE) (U01)|
|RFA 521 17 000014||Health Service Delivery (HSD)|
|RFA AA 18 001||Specialized Alcohol Research Centers (P50)|
|RFA HL 18 010||Basic Research in Calcific Aortic Valve Disease (R01)|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP LRLI 0230||FY2017 Lifespan Respite Care Program: Advancing State Lifespan Respite Systems|
|SM 17 006||Cooperative Agreements to Implement Zero Suicide in Health Systems (Short Title: Zero Suicide)|
|HHS 2017 IHS UIHP3 0001||National Urban Indian Behavioral Health Awareness|
|HHS 2017 IHS TSGN 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2017 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA 613 17 000005||ZIMBABWE’S ENHANCING RESILIENCE OF OVC: Getting to ZERO|
|HRSA 17 113||Improving HIV Health Outcomes through the Coordination of Supportive Employment and Housing Services — Demonstration Sites|
|HRSA 17 114||Improving HIV Health Outcomes through the Coordination of Supportive Employment and Housing Services – Evaluation and Technical Assistance Provider|
|RFA AG 18 007||Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (P30)|
|CDC RFA DP15 15130301SUPP17||Guidance for Supplemental CDC/NCCDPHP/BRFSS Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) CDC-RFA-DP15-15130301SUPP17 Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)|
|CDC RFA GH15 16290201SUPP17||COPY OF Rapid Response to Ebola Viral Disease in West Africa through Strengthening of Surveillance Systems and Disruption of Chain of Transmission Interventions|
|CDC RFA GH16 16290201SUPP17||COPY OF Rapid Response to Ebola Viral Disease in West Africa through Strengthening of Surveillance Systems and Disruption of Chain of Transmission Interventions|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 17 276", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: