Apply for P17AS00267
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Implementing the Avian Monitoring Protocol for the National Park Service Units of the National Capital Region Network" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications. This agreement has previously competed on Cooperative Agreement P16AC01389..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $51,949.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (P30)
Previous opportunity: Justice Academy Anti-Corruption and Human Rights Curriculum Development
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00267
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00267) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00277||NCR Cultural Resources Phase III CR-GIS Spatial Data Development|
|APS 512 17 000002||Brazil Environment Program- Territorial and Environmental Management of Indigenous Lands|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP ATTA 0223||Assistive Technology Act National Activities: National Assistive Technology Data Analysis and Reporting Assistance|
|P17AS00294||Multiple Properties Documentation Form of Grand Canyon as a Traditional Cultural Property|
|FR RRD 17 002||FY17 Rail Safety Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (IDEA) Co-operative Research Program|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0208||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Technologies to Promote Exercise and Health Among People With Disabilities|
|DHS 17 MT 045 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - HQ|
|DHS 17 MT 045 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 2|
|DHS 17 MT 045 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 5|
|G17AS00068||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G17AS00067||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00072||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)|
|G17AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)|
|DHS 17 MT 045 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 4|
|DHS 17 MT 045 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 8|
|DE FOA 0001779||FY2017 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship|
|G17AS00071||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)|
|P17AS00291||Cultural Landscapes Inventory & Ethnographic Assessment – DC Small Park Reservations|
|DHS 17 MT 045 03 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 3|
|DHS 17 MT 045 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 6|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00267", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.