Conservation Collaboration Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Announcement for Program (USDA NRCS SD CCG 17 02)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Collaboration Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Announcement for Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902, 10.912, 10.924, 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: BLM NV Elko District Special Status Species Monitor and Habitat Enhancement Program
Previous opportunity: Public Health Nursing
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS SD CCG 17 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 006347||1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006349||Smith Lever Special Needs Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA RIGP 006356||Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas|
|USDA NIFA RIGP 006357||Resident Instruction Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas|
|USDA FNS ICN FY2017||USDA-FNS-ICN-FY2017|
|USDA NIFA OP 006359||RREA - National Focus Funds|
|RFA 615 17 000004||FTF CROPS AND DAIRY MARKET SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITY|
|RFA 615 17 000006||Crops and Dairy Market Systems Development Activity|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 17 0005||USDA-AMS-TM-SCMP-G-17-0005|
|USDA NIFA OP 006363||SARE Regional Host Institution|
|NWO CESU 17 31||AIRFIELD HABITAT MGT- EDWARDS AFB|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 006388||Family Advocacy Program (FAP)|
|L17AS00236||WO Wild Horse and Burro Training, Placement and Marketing Project|
|USDA NIFA BFR 006411||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
|USDA NRCS IA IPC 18 01||IOWA FY18 IPC ANNOUNCEMENT|
|7200AA18B00002||The Farmer-to-Farmer Program|
|USDA NRCS CTA EQIP MO 18 01||MISSOURI FY18 CTA-EQIP|
|USDA NIFA EF47 006508||1890 Facilities Grants Program|
|7200AA18RFA00007||Seed Systems Support Activity|
|USDA NRCS LA CIG 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS SD CCG 17 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: