Apply for L19AS00032
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM WY Invasive and Noxious Plant Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.230.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2019 Rolling cutoff dates-see related documents.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Family Strengthening Scholars
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L19AS00032
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00032) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00141||Mosaics in Science Diversity Internship Program|
|P19AS00142||Mosaics in Science Diversity Internship Program|
|F19AS00207||Prairie Species Conservation, Habitat Management, and Captive Rearing|
|NPSNOICHIR1900389||Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships – 2 interns|
|P19AS00146||2019 Youth Corps Conservation Crew|
|L19AS00014||AZ Cultural and Palentological Resource Management|
|L19AS00037||OR/WA/ID 2019 Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|USDA NRCS PA CIG 19 GEN0010130||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|L19AS00038||BLM NV Master Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00040||BLM-CO: Forests and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00039||BLM NV Master Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|USDA NRCS TX RCP 19 02||Texas Rural Conservation|
|BOR PN 19 N013||Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Education and Outreach|
|L19AS00042||BLM-CO: Strengthening Partnerships for Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|BOR DO 19 F006||WaterSMART Grants: Water Marketing Strategy Grants for Fiscal Year 2019|
|L19AS00006||BLM IDAHO OUTDOOR RECREATION MANAGEMENT, VISUAL RESOURCES, AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS|
|P19AS00148||Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes|
|P19AS00149||UWNPS Research Center Support, 2019-2020|
|USDA NRCS TX UCP 19 01 GEN0010204||Texas Urban Conservation Project|
|NPSNOIYELL1900422||Cache/Miller/Lamar Trail Improvement Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00032", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.