BJA FY 18 Preventing Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers and Ensuring Officer Resilience and Survivability (VALOR) (BJA 2018 13628)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the education, employment, labor and training, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 Preventing Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers and Ensuring Officer Resilience and Survivability (VALOR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.738.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Yosemite National Park Front and Back Country Trail Rehabilitation Work - CCC Crew
Previous opportunity: FY 2018 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2018 13628) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2018 13541||BJA FY 18 National Training and Technical Assistance: Capital Case Litigation Initiative|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 13628", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: