Apply for F18AS00148
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, information and statistics, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assessing Species Sensitivity to Contaminants of Emerging Concern by Trans-Activation Assay" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2018 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to the St. Cloud State University under justification 505DM 2.14B 2 and 4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,050.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD
Previous opportunity: Agriculture Conservation Experienced Services (ACES) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00148
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00148) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00105||National Fish Hatchery FINS Support|
|F18AS00181||2018-2019 Western Snowy Plover Nest Monitoring and Protection|
|F19AS00028||Evaluating the Population-level impacts of contaminants of emerging concern on Lake Sturgeon|
|F19AS00061||Habitat Connectivity Assessment in the Pacific Northwest Landscape Conservation Design|
|F19AS00066||Coeur dâ¿¿Alene Basin Agriculture to Wetland Conversion Easements|
|F19AS00124||Collaborative Stream Data Project|
|F19AS00217||FINS Enhancement Project|
|F19AS00251||Influence of Ravens on Sage-grouse in Baker County, Oregon|
|F19AS00308||Hawaii Forest Bird Conservation Outreach|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00148", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.